Please inform me if any of these links are broken. Thanks and do enjoy these fantastic websites!
Video Game Section:
- Nintendo Legend: This site is owned and maintained by Eric Bailey! Eric is a friendly, informative, and professional gentleman who loves all things NES! His site is continuously growing as his goal is to review literally every single NES game in existence! If you love the glorious NES, you simply must check out this site!
- Video-Game-Reviewers.com: If you enjoy video game reviews in general, I would encourage you to check out this website as well! Featuring a smorgasbord of video game reviews by freelancers such as myself, you can easily lose yourself for hours on end here. My good eBay buddy Lucas White owns this website and has done a very nice job with it! Along with the Nintendo Legend, this particular link comes highly recommended!
- Chameleon's Den: This site is a dream for any collectors out there who are arduously searching for rare video game titles. There are a myriad of old school games, consoles, and even some anime to be had here and this site is set up very nicely.
- Hardcore Gaming 101: This is yet another superb video game review site! It used to contain only NES reviews but now there are reviews for other systems such as the Super NES and the Sega Genesis! I actually wrote a few reviews for this site a long time ago!
- TSR's NES Archive: As the title suggests, this is yet another hot spot for NES info! I like the articles discussing classic NES books, magazines, and commercials (you can actually listen to some of them). Very nostalgic this website is!
Video Game Music Pages
- Overclocked Remix: As the intro excerpt states, "This site is dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of video game music as an art form." As a lifelong fan of video game music, I could not agree more with that statement! This is easily one of the very best sites on the internet to find high-quality remixes of classic video game tracks too. Check it out!
- Soundtrack Central: If you are interested in purchasing video game soundtracks, simply keeping up with the latest releases, or reading detailed reviews written by other game music fans, you will love this site! It has helped me make some wise purchases myself!
- The Videogame Music Archive: In terms of sheer variety, you can't do much better than this site! Granted, this site is dated (of course who am I to talk?) since it contains primarily MIDIS but still...it is a lot of fun listening to fan-made music.
Specific Game Pages
- The Mega Man Home Page: This was the very first Mega Man Web site to grace the internet and ironically, it remains the most comprehensive one out there. Mandi Paugh has a real talent for writing and I still enjoy visiting this site immensely...even after all these years. Well done, Mandi!
- Rockman's World Delta: What separates this from most Mega Man sites is its awesome music archive! It is worth a look for sure.
My Favorite Teams
- MLB: Cincinnati Reds: I grew up a mere 25-30 minutes from Cincinnati so, not surprisingly, I am a Reds fan! I still have the fondest memories of going to countless Reds games with my parents/grandparents back when the Reds played at Riverfront Stadium. 1990 was such a special year for Reds fans. I still remember watching the underdog Reds sweep the powerhouse A's (another team I liked!) as a kid. Even all these years later, I am grateful that I got to experience a Reds championship!
- NCAA Basketball and Football: Ohio State Buckeyes: Us Buckeye fans have had our fair share of both championship glory along with the crushing disappointment that comes with being a sports fan. The epic 2003 National Championship game in which Ohio State beat Miami 30-24 in double overtime along with the incredible run to the first ever College Football Playoff title in 2015 are some of my fondest memories as a Buckeye fan! What Urban Meyer has done is nothing short of remarkable. I do hope that he sticks around for several more years! And while the Ohio State basketball program hasn't been quite as successful, their runs to the 1999, 2007, and 2012 Final Fours were a blast!
- NFL: Atlanta Falcons: First of all, I want to emphasize that I am not a bandwagon Falcons fan. I became a Falcons fan way back in 1989 when some guy named Deion "Primetime" Sanders was returning punts for touchdowns. And the rest of the team...well...they weren't doing much else. For some reason, I just fell in love with those red uniforms along with the red helmets. However, I really came to like the team with Chris Miller and Andre "Bad Moon" Rison carrying the offense and their coach at the time (Jerry Glanville) giving the Falcons a real feisty personality. For the most part, the Falcons have been a disappointment although when they went 14-2 and defeated the 49ers and Vikings on their way to Super Bowl XXXIII (which they promptly lost to Denver), no one was prouder than yours truly. The Michael Vick years certainly had their moments (that game up in Green Bay where the Falcons won 27-7 was the stuff of legend) and Matty Ice was able to get the Falcons oh-so-close to a second Super Bowl. Will the Falcons ever win it all? I continue to hope...even if it is a fool's hope. ;)
- NHL: Anaheim Mighty Ducks: One of my favorite sports movies growing up had to be "The Mighty Ducks." It was just a fun story about a group of ragtag kids shocking the hockey world. The movie was pretty freaking hilarious as well! Since this movie piqued my interest in hockey in general, it should come as no surprise that I became a Mighty Ducks fan. Their first year in the NHL was 1993 and I still remember buying this super cool Mighty Ducks coat that fall and wearing it to school. The Ducks' magical 2003 playoff run is still the stuff of legend as the Ducks swept the defending champion Red Wings, took out the top-seeded Stars in six games, swept the Minnesota Wild in the Western Conference Finals, and gave a tough New Jersey Devils squad all they could handle in a sensational seven game series. It was soul-crushing to lose Game 7 on the road but just four years later, the Ducks would come all the way back and this time, they would win the Stanley Cup! One of my proudest moments as a sports fan was watching Teemu Selanne and the rest of the Ducks lift Lord Stanley's Cup. Quack...quack...quack...quack! ;)
- Hot Wheels: As a kid, I loved collecting all sorts of Hot Wheels vehicles, car sets, the legendary Attack Pack collections, etc. If you feel nostalgic or know someone who loves all things Hot Wheels-related, this site will not disappoint!
- Ron Paul News:
When it comes to politics in general, I have a real sour taste in my mouth. For years, I have wondered why the candidates that are presented to us are such poor choices and why we can't ever seem to get the right people in positions of leadership in America. Well, this is easily one of the best sites out there. My wife and I voted for Ron Paul in 2012 because of what he stands for (less wars, smaller government, more empowerment to the people) and honestly, I feel it is the best vote I have ever made. If you are unsatisfied with FoxNews and CNN, dive down this rabbit hole and perhaps you will find it as enlightening as we have.
- Sports Spectrum Online: For many years, I subscribed to Sports Spectrum Magazine. It is an inspirational and powerful publication from a Christian perspective. Check out this link if you need to hear something positive!
Back to Home Page
Last Updated: October 26, 2016
WebMaster: Matt Hull email@example.com
© copyright 2016 The Tigmo Dimension